Friday, January 26, 2007

Day 4

Waking up feeling rested is something I could get used to. I have energy and have been able to suppress my appetite, but today my body has been aching a little. I feel almost as if I have growing pains which from all I have read would suggest my body is working on cleansing the toxins. Being at work around lunch time has been a little more difficult to deal with. I have to find ways of keeping busy and away from everyone else who is eating. My smelling senses have improved beyond what I ever would have imagined. I can sense who is eating what from quite a ways away. At the same time, I don’t want to bring juice to work because it doesn’t seem to stay nearly as fresh even if I put it in the fridge.

I found myself dosing off quite a bit around the early evening. But overall I feel great. I am hungry. I have thought about sushi for most of the day. A few days earlier it was buffalo wings. But what does surprise me the most is what little our bodies actually need to survive. I have been spending years filling it with junk when I could have been eating healthier, living a healthier lifestyle and feeling much better about myself. My new favorite juice is half of pineapple and a pear. I could drink this every morning regardless of a fast or not.

No comments: