Thursday, February 1, 2007

Day 10

I feel like Day 10 is a monstrous milestone. If you had asked me months ago if I could go 10 days with out solid food, I would have laughed, but I feel great and can't believe I am here. Day 10 has been pretty wonderful. If you can't tell, I wait until the next day to write as I feel like my mind is clearest earlier in the day.

Day 10 brought a tremendous amount of productivity to the table. I was able to finish my newsletter which usually takes me a day and half in about 3/4ths of a day. I am responsible for creating an eight page newsletter which forces me to be creative in writing, fresh ideas, and creative as far as computer graphics go. I was blown away how quickly I was working and how much I could accomplish. I worked until 8:15pm and only had two juices all day. When I did get home I made a concoction of beet, parsley, carrot, apple, and ginger. Someone online swore it was their favorite, but far from mine. However, I know I was able to restock up on some nutrients that my body needs.

I am feeling a little more emotional than usual. I feel like I am sheltering some feelings while letting out too many others. I got really worked up about something right before I left work, which although I still feel justified about, I just feel a little more vulnerable. Is it because I am fasting? I wonder if I more sensitive than usual right now?

No comments: