Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Day 16

I now am rolling downhill! I have been filled with so much energy at work today. I reorganized everything and then just started knocking out tasks. I love the way I feel, or I did until about 4pm. All of that energy died instantly and I felt as if I ran into a brick wall. I went to my 5th grade B-ball team's last practice which honestly was a relief since I am looking forward to regaining that time. I was completely out of it and exhausted. By about 9pm I started to feel a lot better. I haven't had any of these supposed cleansing bouts so I wonder if this was my first. I have been doing a much better job of straining the juice so that no fiber is in what I drink. Oh and I had my first bowl of vegetable broth. I don't think I was supposed to get the canned kind as opposed to making my own, but it sure tasted good to have something warm. I also came so close to drinking alcohol. I don't no why but I really miss a good beer.

No comments: