Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Day 15

The halfway point. I felt like I would never make it. Part of me wanted to give up after two weeks. Its hard now to quit because I feel so good. I look better than I have in years and that seems to be translating to success in many different areas. I have been more productive at work. I have a better grasp on what I am trying to accomplish. I have trouble picturing myself doing this all over again which essential is what I am doing. I know I will loose more weight but it hasn't really been coming off me that much anymore which is probably a good thing. I had a late basketball game tonight, a 9pm game which I always hate. I ran a lot but I couldn't find my chi. After hitting the first bucket of the night, I felt like I couldn't make the ball go through the rim no matter what I did. It still felt great to get out and run around.

No comments: