Friday, February 2, 2007

Day 11

I stepped on the scale this morning when I woke up. 203 pounds!! I haven't been this light sense my belly was growing in the opposite direction my freshman year of college. It's been about 8 years and I am finally back. I still have a little way to go, but I am getting to feel better and more confident than I have in ages. Today was a great day. I worked, accomplished a whole lot, went downtown to the International Blues Challenge, went to a Bela. Fleck and the Flecktones show, and only drank 3 juices all day. I was in several smokey bars on Beale Street and for the first time in my life, I wish they would pass that resolution in Tennessee that wouldn't let people smoke in public places. California, Colorado, and other states have. Why not clean up Memphis a little?

I feel like I am getting in a routine now. I am used to the juice diet, although I am looking foward to getting off of it so I can start a new routine of health and fitness. I want to run a marathon. I used to be a runner and now I have an urge to try to get those runnin legs back. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

No comments: