Monday, February 5, 2007

Day 12 & 13

I hate doing this but I have been slacking and have fallen a few days behind so I am combining two days. To be honest. These days have not been special. Instead of my normal activities on a Friday & Saturday night, I have been a little more reserved. I did take my mom to Beale Street on Friday night. I haven't had a problem at all with being at bars and drinking water. I suspected that I would hate going out and just always want to be home watching TV or something of that sort. I have been having a blast out. We went to the International Blues Competetion and got to hear a bunch of great musicians.

I have been losing weight at an unbelievable rate. Most people think its unhealthy, but all are pretty prowd of me. I have been in such horrible shape for so long. But I don't feel I have really been cleansing. Everything I read about this healing process, I just don't feel my body is healing. It is almost if I sense the damage I have done is permenant, and no amount of juice fasting well heal me. I feel healther but am nervous this is only temporary. What if, I can't keep the weight off? What if it all comes back?

No comments: