Monday, February 12, 2007

Day 20

After such a bold victory yesterday, I woke up to juice and a third round playoff game. I will spare you all the details, but we beat the #2 seed in double overtime. I couldn't believe the game although we kind of took over in the second OT. I don't know if my heart could of handled another buzzer game winner. I have had so much energy. Right after the game, I went and caught the last few minutes of one of the youth I work with's Bball game and then decided to hit the track. I ran 2 miles with out any breaks! I even managed to do this in about a 17 30 pace, which isn't very fast, but much quicker than I anticipated.
I love running and it has been years since I have been able to be serious about it. Today has given me the confidence that I will be able to get back into the sport. But what if this is too soon? I am a little nervous that I have run two days in a row on the juice fast. I told the girl that I am seeing and she was actually pretty scared. She doesn't think my weight loss is healthy, (she likes the results though), and wants me to wait until I start eating real food before I run. I have to wonder if she is right.

No comments: